RE: Oil Gauge

Hello all,
    I have to buy an oil gauge to test out my oil pressure and switch - does anyone know where I can get the adapter for the switch? Or what the p/n is and anything else I will need?

Thanx!

Phil Miron
1984/86 Scirocco 1.8L 8V (engine 86)
Winnipeg, Canada

Are you using a mechanical oil pressure switch?
If so, they have the metric adapters for that type of gauge.

I'd recommend going with a VDO gauge with the electric sending unit, I have 150PSI gauges, but I'm going with 0-100PSI next because I'm more concerned with the resolution of the lower pressure readings. You really shouldn't get the pressure over a hundred anyway. I try to keep mine under 90PSI...

Peter