handling probs

  well, we finally got around to fixing the camber and toe on my '86
(and the clutch parts came for the '85 today!), but i'm still having
some problems. this was a shadetree affair. we couldn't get the drivers
side tie-rod nut loose (despite the right size wrenches AND a a
blowtorch) so we had to adjust the passenger side only. the tires like
to squeal now on a hard take off. i attribute this to them being
half-bald, though. however, my main problem now is this: as i drive down
the road, the car will just occasionally break-from-straight. i can't
say that it pulls hard left or right, it just feels as if the steering
has let loose for a second and the car turned right or left. the
steering itself is fine. nothing seems to be wrong with the rack (it was
replaced with a new unit a few years ago), but something is obviously
not right. i'll be at cincy this saturday, but any hints before i make
the drive would be helpful. needless to say, if it doesn't get fixed
this weekend, it's going into the shop on monday. thanx.
--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com