Re: king of the retards!

Doolbnroht@aol.com wrote:

> the title says it all! i am now the official king of the retards.

Uh no, not even close.

In the last 2 weeks, my GF has put 2 quarts of oil in her Civic that was not
low on oil at all, and dumped about a quart of washer fluid into her coolant
expansion tank.  How the HELL she managed to do even one, let alone both,
of these things is beyond me.  She checked her oil (at my urging after
admitting she never does between changes) and somehow couldn't find the
marks on the dipstick (which are actually HOLES on the Honda stick and
IMPOSSIBLE to miss!), then somehow decided that it was "way low" based
on non-existent markings, and promptly dumped in 2 quarts.  By the time
I got wind of this and checked it, it was about an inch over the full
mark.  Then she did the windshield washer trick.  Sheesh!  So now she's
got fresh oil and has had her cooling system flushed.

OK, maybe you're king.. but she's the queen!

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0