[Non-Rocco] Type 34 Karmann Ghia parts needed

If anybody knows anyone with Type 34 Karmann Ghia
parts they want to get rid of then have them e-mail
me. I just got a new project a week ago and need some
goodies for it.
Looks like I need to pick up a car made in the 70's
since I now own a car from the 50's, 60's, 80's, and
90's. Maybe I'll get a 70's Alfa Romeo, or a Triumph.

Later...

=====
Jeff Lowe
Garland, Texas
'86 Scirocco 16V (Daily driver)
'64 Type 34 Karmann Ghia (Newest project)
'59 Euro Spec Beetle (Waiting for resto)
'98 Ford Explorer XLT 4X4 (The luxury mobile)