Re:Was, 1984 Scirocco Info Wanted (now scirocco comraderie)

In a message dated 7/31/00 2:11:19 AM Eastern Daylight Time, dan@hobbyetc.com
writes:

<< Today I was coming out to the parking lot near where my car was parked.
There was a gray haired guy and a young boy standing looking at my VW.  The
guy was gesturing and explaining and the kid was nodding.  They had left by
the time I got there but it was cool just the same.

This is another reason why I love my rocco so much.  How many cars out there
will people actually walk up to you and start talking to you about it, I
would say not many at all.  Last week at the gym, a lady walked up to me and
said " Ya know I just I saw you getting out of that Scirocco and I just
wanted to tell you how great that car looks" She then proceeded to tell me
how that was the first car she bought her son when he went to college and how
great the car was and how they wish they had never sold it.

Brian 86 16v
http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html