no WF for Scotty

$%^#&!

8^(
Damn it... I don't know what it is about Boston's Logan Airport but 80%
of the time I fly out of there the flights are delayed. My 11:45AM got
pushed back until 2:30PM. As such I was unable to attend Waterfest.
Everything was perfectly set up for me to get over to the show by
1:30... I'm so disappointed that I couldn't get to see everyone
-particularly my bruthas who flew in from out West. (sigh)

HOWEVER, I've got some more *wild* rally stories for you guys. :-) I've
never had a better time behind the wheel before. Talk about intense!
Yeah!!! The only two things that I'll share right this second are that
a) I passed a Honda CRX on the stage, and b) most of the rally was run
in torrential rain. We lived up to the "Usually Sideways" name from one
corner to the next!..
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut