Waterfest is on!......lots of burn outs!

> "C.Coleman" wrote:
> Well,....today the cars started rolling in.  Cars of all walks of VW life.
> Some prestine,..others not so. There seems to be a large amount of people in
> the back of the hotel burning a lot of good tires up.  (very cool pix being
> taken)  Hopefully some of my pix will turn out and you all can enjoy.
> Anyway,....just came to shower and head back out there.  Oh,...I met Josh
> today.  That light weight rocco with that 16v smokes the crap out of those
> tires.  Hope to meet more of you.
> Later, chris

Just got back from waterfest myself, and the pre show party is hoppin! Yes,
around back there are a lot of burn outs, but off to the side is where the all
the cool Sciroccos are. I can't wait until the real show tomorrow!

-Marc

'74 VW Thing in near daily driver condition but unfortunately sitting
    in storage see it at http://getty.net/thing/ and http://vwthing.org
'81 VW Jetta Diesel gone to the scrap heap in December 1997 after a
    mere 179,786 miles service, man that thing sure could off road!
'84 VW Jetta GLi was SOLD in Oct 1999 with only 164,275 miles to NJ
    see a pic of the Jetta in all it's glory http://getty.net/jetta/
'87 VW SMOKING Scirocco Tornado Red 16V 183,350 miles in Philly PA since
    7/2/99 for some before and after pics: http://getty.net/scirocco/