Waterfest is on!......lots of burn outs!

Well,....today the cars started rolling in.  Cars of all walks of VW life.  Some prestine,...others not so.  There seems to be a large amount of people in the back of the hotel burning a lot of good tires up.  (very cool pix being taken)  Hopefully some of my pix will turn out and you all can enjoy.  Anyway,....just came to shower and head back out there.  Oh,...I met Josh today.  That light weight rocco with that 16v smokes the crap out of those tires.  Hope to meet more of you.
Later,
chris