Re: New dual outlet manifold and TT downpipe?

Well, here's what I have - what do you think?
K&N
Golf throttle body portmatched to stock intake manifold
G-grind cam
Head shaved (enough to make it an interference motor, don't know how much)
Stock 8.5:1 pistons
Ported/smoothed/bored dual outlet manifold
Custom downpipe lets out to 2"

Hum.. should I be on that Egroups list instead of this one? But I LOVE the
Scirocco list... and my car wishes it were a Scirocco... it has
www.scirocco.org stickers on it (grin).
	-Josiah

'84 GTi
http://bork.hampshire.edu/josiah