Oil sensors needed (8v)

A while back I pulled a oil temp sensor from a GTi 8v in a junk yard,
and I swapped it a couple days ago for mine for shits and giggles.
Problem is, it reads about 10 degrees cooler than my 'rocco sensor.  So
I went to change it back, and I torqued it off.  I got it out, luckily,
and I now have the other (GTi) sensor back in.  I'd like to get the
correct sensor back in if anyone has one available.  I also need a
pressure sensor (either single [idiot light] or dual [idiot
light/pressure guage]).  Mine seems to be going bad.  It'll glow
sometime, flash sometimes, and be just fine sometimes.  I know I have
good pressure, so I think the sensor is going bad. I haven't checked the
connection yet, but I'd like to replace both sensors is anyone has them
laying around.
Thanks,
Nate
'84 8v