CV boot replacement

Hey all,

A friend of mine just picked up an 8v Scirocco and he needs
to install a new outer CV boot.  He's got a Bentley (the
'80-84 one) and I thought I'd see if anyone had any extra
"pointers" for him, he's gonna start tackling the job
tomorrow.

I won't be able to forward any messages to him since I'll
be gone, and he's not as of yet on the list...   e-mail him
direct at:  caroberts@in-touch.net.

TIA!

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S,
'82 Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening."  -Lane Wallace.