Wheels America

--- Kevin Collins <kcollins1@socal.rr.com> wrote:

> I have had great success with Wheels America
> repairing BBS rims.. 2 on my
> GTI, and 2 on the 'roc when I first bought it.  They
> charge a $99 flat rate,
> and have 24-hour turnaround.. you receive back a
> perfectly trued and balanced
> wheel, refinished and looking brand new...
>
> http://www.fixrim.com
>
> Good luck!

Holy Shit!!
I just got back a GTI rim from these guys and it looks
like I just bought it new! It had been dented big time
(by me!). It had been deflected at least an inch and
half on the inside rim and the outer lip had been
ripped off by the PO. The dent I made flatted the
tire. Now it is new again and a lifetime guarantee!

I asked how they do it and he said "trade secret".

I highly recommend them!

=====
mark hausler
'81 scirocco s