Re: Dubfest 2000 - Hollywood Park, September 3rd SUNDAY, AUTO-X SUNDAY, MONDAY PARTY!!!

I'm pretty interested in going to this meet actually,  but i haven't seen a URL posted for it yet. :) it's the weekend of september 2nd right??

--- "Doug Teulie" <IDougT@email.msn.com>

==
Kevin Fry
81 scirocco 1.8