Re: Big Brake Conversion

Sal,

The only time you need to do a pedal swap is if you're going to do the
master cylinder swap, too. The stock master cylinder on your car has the
breaklight switches on it and the MC from the later model Scirocco does not.
The break light switch is on the pedal assembly. Unless you figure out some
other fancy way to hook up a break light switch, you need that pedal
assembly.

Good luck -- Craig