The Power of the Sticker

Well, I added a Techtonics  sticker to my '81 S. WOW. sounds
better, better top end.  All because of a sticker ;) Wait, maybe it
was that 2.25" w/ Borla muffler I installed. Nah, had to be the
sticker.
The exhaust installed like a dream. Much easier than the Autotech
exhaust I put on my '84 while I had it.   It's got a nice quiet, rumble
of an idle. Seems a little "ricey", at higher RPM's, but I still don't
have a cat on, which will probably mellow it out a bit. So now I've
got plenty of flow for the turbo that's going to go on :)
                Kris Rayner
            1981 VW Scirocco S
             1989 VW GTI 16v
     "Jack-of-trades, master of none."