Mk1 16V A/C and P/S removal

Well, it turns out that you can get a brand new non-A/C, non P/S alternator
bracket from the dealer for $70.  The only problem is between the very
helpful parts guy (really!)  at the dealer, and myself, we can't figure out
what hardware I need to make this thing work.  As it stands, I've got no way
to bolt the bracket over the waterpump, and no way to tension the pulley.
Can any of you guy's help me out?  I can send pictures of the bracket in
question if it would help.  Thanks

Ben R
Membership Coordinator
<http://www.volksport.com>
Volksport GTI and Watercool Volkswagen Club
"We support your VW Performance Addiction."