Starting Problem - Fixed (I think!)

As it turns out, there were a couple of different causes
for my starting problems.

First - the cold start problem.  This one was easy, as the
cold start injector had come unplugged.

Hot start - I wound up thumbing through the other Bentley
(for the '85+ cars) and it listed another symptom in the
troubleshooting column...    in a nutshell, the fuel
pressure accumulator was not maintaining fuel pressure
after shutdown.  Unfortunately, this was about the ONLY
part I didn't have that was any good, so I had to buy a new
one...   to the tune of $132 and change.  But, after
installing it the car seems to start well when warm, so I'm
back on track to get the car to Waterfest.  *Phew*

Anyway, thanks for all the suggestions!

=====
Daun Yeagley
'80 Scirocco S,
'82 Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening."  -Lane Wallace.