[Fwd: Scirocco parts - Cheap (UT)]

from r.a.m.v.w......

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Scirocco parts - Cheap (UT)
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 13:23:22 -0600
From: Damian Shaw <dts@xmission.com>
Newsgroups: rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled

Not my car - I just noticed a fully unmolested 87 (or so) 16v Scirocco
at the Pick-n-Pull here in Salt Lake City, UT.  (3300S. & 500W).  I
almost cried thinking what the hackers that troll thru that lot will do
with the car.

It's red, has everything (no body damage), and (as of Saturday evening)
the engine was complete and untouched.  It looks like it maybe was
stolen and then resold by someone.  The driver's side corner window was
smashed - otherwise it was complete.

Judging by some of the great prices I've gotten there some of you
looking for Scirocco stuff have a good opportunity there.

Just passing on info - no affliation / association with the wrecker.

Damian