Re: Recaro interior......and questions.

As far as I know, unless you are putting them into a Fox
>or an Westmoreland Rabbit, they will go into any VW.  Outside of that, with
>some ingenuity they will fit into most other VW's.

One slight correction; Recaros will fit fine in any Rabbit (even
Westmoreland). The ones that are in my car came right from my '80 Rabbit.
The only possible trick could mean you might have to switch bracket sides
(pass. to driver and vice-versa).

They will NOT fit in a Fox easily. Fox seat tracks are much narrower than
all other waterpumpers. On that same note Fox seats will fit in other
waterpumpers if you bend the rear seat legs outwards. They also sit alot
better than normal Rabbit seats (lower, but not too low).

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA
'80 16V Rag