Sciroccos in France was : [do UK folks Dis Rocs?] Now a digression

I don't know much about Sciroccos in Italy but
there are a bunch of Scirocco nuts in France.
Here is on of their websites, some nice pictures indeed.
http://www.multimania.com/scirocco/
( IMHO  nice club logo ! )

Greets
Dirk

http://www.Scirocco2.de/collection.jpg
Scirocco GTX '86  tin grey 16v 1.8l  KR "CABRIOLET"
Scirocco GTX '84  montegoblack 1.8l  EX waiting in the shed
Scirocco GTX '84  montegoblack 1.8l  DX "DIGIFIZ"
www.Scirocco2.de