Re:[do UK folks Dis Rocs?] Now a digression

	Actually, the Mk.1 Golf (aka Rabbit) and Mk.1 Scirocco were both designed
by the great Italian designer, Giorgetto Giugiaro, founder of Ital Design.

	Somewhat tangentially, were Sciroccos sold in Italy or were they kept out
by the State owned Fiat motor company?  I'm only positing this based on the
fact that I don't recall any Italians (or for that matter, French) on this
list.  Does the U.S. have the greatest number of Sciroccos left in the
world?  Silly minutiae, I know, but the mind wants to know what it wants to
know...   benton-----

>Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 05:08:32 -0400

Anyone for that matter that thinks the