Re: Full throttle shaking

--- gnz12345@oh.verio.com wrote:
> Alright this is a weird problem with my 1987
> Scirocco 16V, what the hell is doing this, at any
> speed, if i give my car full throttle the damn thing
> starts shakin, its kinda un nerving, its very bad at
> lower speeds, thanks alot,

 If I understand you correctly, the car is okay when
you are cruising or maintaining speed, and the car
starts to shake only when you hit the throttle, then I
would suggest that a busted engine mount, maybe more
than one, could be the culprit. I've had that before,
but it wasn't as bad as it seems for you, which makes
me think of other things.

Jorel Jackson
87 16v & 85 8v