Waterjam is coming soon.... oh god... and we hanvent even finished planning yet

Well, anyways, listers, our show is coming up soon (Aug. 6th) and me being a
Scirocco-head, I'd really like to see a real nice turnout of 'roccos....
we're also having an award for the show entrant who came the farthest
distance... is that motivation for anyone? :) C'mon, you can have a crappy
car, but come the farthest with it and still get a nice trophy.... aint that
cool?

Oh, and Andre'.... you should really bring the Vomit Comet.  There's lots of
people up here who have seen it and psychotically loved it... we'll be
really disappointed if you don't  bring it :)

Ta for now kids

Marie