Re: IT LIVZ! (long)

You didn't say... how does she go? (grin)
	-Josiah
PS Things falling off VW's is normal. I got a big kick out of an
announcement at the last NESCC AutoX I went to. "If anything falls of a
car while you're working, get the red flag out and notify the driver...
unless it's a VW or a Neon, in which case just run out there, throw the
part into the dirt and keep the race going."

'84 GTi
http://bork.hampshire.edu/josiah

"No one grows up. Time just shows up and
Makes you fake it." - Protein