Re: do UK folks Dis Rocs? was: Sciroccos in Aug - PERFORMANCE VW

Hey man, you dis my car? Eh? You wanna go? (laugh)
	But seriously, Rabbits sure aren't handsome, but you can't deny
that they're CUTE... and a heck of a lot lighter than a MkII 'roc (grin)
	-Josiah (who's just jealous, and wishes he were driving a nice
MkII roc instead of his Rabbit)

'84 GTi
http://bork.hampshire.edu/josiah