Re: New dual outlet manifold and TT downpipe?

Ouch - is that an 8v? Too big on the exhaust if so - should be 2". I have
a similar setup (modified dual outlet manifold and custom-made downpipe
with 2" and a fake cat, Cherry Bomb Turbo or some shit muffler), and it's
quite fast - I'm happy : )
	-Josiah

'84 GTi
http://bork.hampshire.edu/josiah