Re: airbox hose

I wouldn't bother with it except that the whole front of my car is covered
with radiator now, becaues I have the Golf radiator in there, so ALL of
the air coming through the front of the car (well, not all, since there
are lots of cracks here and there, but certainly the vast majority) is
coming through the radiator, and is therefore getting heated up. I think
I'll try it and see if I can tell - who knows? But I'm certainly not going
to lose any sleep over it.
	-Josiah

'84 GTi
http://bork.hampshire.edu/josiah