Re: passenger side motor mount

The only problem I've had with it is when the bolt that goes through the
center breaks the motor mount when you turn it and pulls the nut that's
welded to the frame of the car with it. Then I have to cut the bolt out
and it's just all a PITA. You also have to take off your timing belt
covers, but I never run with them anyway : )
	-Josiah

'84 GTi
http://bork.hampshire.edu/josiah