Re: Sciroccos will be featured August issue - PERFORMANCE VW

Shawn C Meze wrote:

> Ok, I read this and went right out to my local Barns & Noble to only find
> the July issue still in the newstand.
> So, doI get this right? PERFORMANCE VW is dissin' my ride?? I aint havin'
> that.

It's in the October 1998 issue.. not anything remotely current.  Coming up to
Driver's Fest this w/e?  I'll bring it..

> Can anyone scan the picture of the blue car and send it to:
> skerocdriv@juno.com
> so I can determine if its my car or not? If it was WF 98 then there
> should be an obvious 88 on the door. Might look like 00 since it was done
> in masking tape.

I'm looking at it again.  You gots to understand - this is a TINY pic in
the first place, and the car is even tinier in the middle of that little
pic.  OK I just stuck it under a bright light and looked real close..
number on the door is 47, must be wrong car!

Pretty nasty comments though under all 3 pics.  WTF were they thinking??

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 16V 2.0