Re: Sciroccos will be featured August issue - PERFORMANCE VW

On Tue, 18 Jul 2000 17:29:42 -0700 Kevin Collins <kcollins1@socal.rr.com>
writes:

>And possibly the worst slur, next to a pic of a blue Mk2 on the
autocross
>course (Shawn??  Hard to see much detail!):
>"Left: Big, empty car park and a bunch of flattened cones - must be
>the Scirocco display team"
>
>OUCH!!!  Not one, but THREE very nasty slams tossed our way on the
>same page.. Brutal!!
>
>"Big empty car park"??  They shoulda seen ND this year!

Ok, I read this and went right out to my local Barns & Noble to only find
the July issue still in the newstand.
So, doI get this right? PERFORMANCE VW is dissin' my ride?? I aint havin'
that.

Can anyone scan the picture of the blue car and send it to:
skerocdriv@juno.com
so I can determine if its my car or not? If it was WF 98 then there
should be an obvious 88 on the door. Might look like 00 since it was done
in masking tape.
TIA.

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi 8V                   84' Scirocco 8V <--NEW
82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 30-   81' future "Project Scirocco FSP"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco in all of San
Diego!