RE: Oil Pressure gauge?

At 9:24 PM -0400 7/18/00, Julie Macfarlane wrote:
>The + is for the regulated switched 12v from the dash board regulator. The
>gnd... Ohh and the other is the sensor line from the pressure sensor. Where
>is this mounted on your car?

The gauges are stock on Rabbit Convertibles; they were there before I
started the project, in a 3-hole mount point in the center console.

The sensor - on my old 8v engine, there was a sender on the top of
the oil filter flange.  I just pulled it out and replaced the
high-pressure sender on the top of the 16v oil filter flange.  The
wiring was all there from before.

A couple people responded and said the inverted "T" is the line from
the sender.

Is that true, because somehow the wiring has gotten messed up then.

| Jim Jarrett                      http://www2.rpa.net/~jarrett |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net                                        |