RE: 16V Rev Limiter

That's a very good point.

Could you explain how this feature works?  My 78 has no cutoff bsides the
ignition, the 86GTI has no cutoff besides the ignition and I'm pretty sure
that the 16V has no cutoff....you guessed it....besides the ignition.

We are simply talking about defeating a rev limiter by modifying the
location of the FPR ground from the cis-e brain to either a relay device or
a chassis ground like the MkI cars.

The fuel pump relay is switched by the ignition switch, in case of an
accident where the car stalls, there is no longer current running through
this connection so the FP cannot run.  If there is an accident where the car
doesn't stall and there is a fuel leak, you better get your VW Luvin Ass out
of there.

Brian H