Re: in need of misc items...

Hi,
I need all of the big bolts (19mm I believe) for the trans to engine and
probably all of the little ones that hold the metal guard on the trans
housing.  I need the two bolts that hold the starter in.  As for the
distributor, I have the part that is in the head (the shaft?), meaning
there is no hole in the block right now.  I can see the slot in the end of
it.  I also have the cap.  Do I just need the rotor?  Thanks.

Joe