Sunroof cranks and getting nutter sick!

Someone on the list (I know him by face but I forget your name, sorry!) sold
me a sunroof crank for a golf... unfortunately it didn't work for my 'rocco
so I in turn sold it to a friend with a golf... could that someone possibly
email me??? Pretty please?

On another note... those who were wondering what happened to me after lunch
on Sunday at the Bugnationals.... I ended up in emergency at Auburn General
with a serious case of heat exhaustion... I was so sick that I apparently
didn't notice how cute the first aid attendant was... it was pretty bad.

Well, I'm healed now.... nothing  a shitload of beer after work today
couldn't cure :)

Marie
Mars Red '84

BTW, the fastest my turd ran was 17.80... not bad for a mostly stock engine.