Re: AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

List,

Sorry Peter, i would like to get your 8v clutch plate but.....Whell the
thing i didn't tell you about was that when i took the cv shaft input cups
off to change the seals on my 9A, i found that on the right side, the inner
race to one of the internal bearings had about a 3 inch chunk cracked off of
it!  I put it back in its place and reinstalled the cv cup, using the spring
tension to hold everything together.  My tranny is shot! :(  I am thinking
of buying Rich's tranny, but i need to know how bad the shipping from
Delaware to Vermont is going to spank me!  Anyone have experience with
shipping heavy stuff?