Re: Anything going on in New york area in Sept.

>>FYI, when people talk about NY they're not talking about Rochester (doh!!!!)
>>

>No, but neither should they jsut mean NYC. There's a lot more to the
>state than that stinking cesspool. :-P

true NYC is the asshole of NY state..thats where all the shit comes out.
While the rest of us that live in upstate NY have to live with payin taxes
to support the mess that NYC....what was it...I think somethin like 4 out
of 5 tax dollars that a NY state resident pays, goes to NYC..
NUKE NYC!!!!!!!
Iam the meaning of life

(MAD)Josh
87 16v seidl