Re: fun with wiring

Feenix, i have a very similar problem.
I have a fairly new 90amp alternator and a voltmeter as well. When i first start the car, the voltage will be about 13.0 volts, and then as it warms up it goes down to about 12.5.
If i then turn the lights on, (just the parking lights) the voltage will drop to 11.8 or so. the headlights themselves dont make a voltage difference at all.
it's very strange. I THINK this should be remedied when i pick up a new battery though. the battery i have in there is 4 or 5 years old, and it's the non-AC model, so it's smaller too.. we'll see what happens when i do that

kevin
--- Feenix <feenix@javanet.com>