Re: [OT] This virus crap's gotta stop!

>OK, I think that this list needs to get extremely strict on posting html. I
>think it should be banned. You post HTML, you're off the list. There's no
>reason why us listers who follow this common courtesy should be constantly
>put at risk of receiving a virus. What do you guys think?
>
>Ryan M

Like I've said before...HTML isn't necessary to get your point across
in this forum, no matter what anyone says.  Also, it doesn't matter what
the content or topic of the message is, if it's got HTML in it, I
don't read it.  On top of that, it costs me extra formatting when I make
the archives for the website (which I'm behind on as usual...)

So if anyone actually wants me to read something, turn off the HTML.  Oh,
it's not that I don't have a mail reader that can't render it, it's just
the text is usually very tiny and blue on white....makes it harder
to read.

==Brett