Re: Fw: Auto -> Manual Conversion

The 100 mm flanges should swap into the 4K no problems, as the 4K uses the
same 90mm flanges as later A2 transmissions, and the cabby uses the same
100mm flanges.

The final drive would be a no go.

Drew

On Fri, 14 Jul 2000, Christian Els wrote:

> An additional question I just thought of:
>
> A 1990 Cabby has 100mm CVs. Can I swap the output flanges from an auto
> tranny onto a 4K so I can still use the 100mm driveline? Or are they
> different on auto's than manuals? What about the ring and pinion from the
> slushbox (4.25:1)?
>
> Thanks again.
>
> Christian
> stuff...

Drew MacPherson, Network Analyst, University of Guelph

drew@dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca           |  visit the Massey-Harris page:
http://dyermaker.cs.uoguelph.ca/~drew   |  http://m-h.cs.uoguelph.ca