Dual Radiator Fan.... ie passat setup

Sorry for snoozing....
Last year when I had first installed the fans I hadn't
noticed much of a difference in actual running
temperature but that is obviously due to the
thermostat running at a specific temp and the fact
that it was Fall.  What I have noticed now that I have
some run in some HOT weather is that the fan does not
run for very long at all when it feels the need to
run.  Last summer before I put the fans in they would
definitely run for minutes.  Now its seconds. ALL this
is telling me is that they cool a little faster which
may be exactly what you're looking for Ben.  Besides,
its just cooler to have 2 fans than one.  :-)
Dan