Re: mounting rearview mirror

3m makes these heavy duty mounting squares.  I use em for all kinds of
stuff, they work really well.  It's a double stick foam square thingy but
really, really strong.  Don't know if it'll hold up the mirror though.
They're pretty inexpensive so it's probably worth a shot.  Staples would
have them.

- Jan Folkson  www.janfolkson.com

"Only realize the truth...There is no spoon"