to buy or not to buy

Hey all.

I'm in need of new tires. BIGTIME.
I wanted originally wanted to get Yokohama A520's, but
discovered that they don't exist. ANYWHERE. It's going
to be a month wait at minimum anywhere I called. I
failed inspection to get the car on the road because
of the rear tires (amongst other things), so I need
something else. I was thinking the Toyo T1-S. I don't
know anyone who has these tires around here, they are
a tad bit more than the A520's, but what can you
do?!!?
Has anyone had/is running these tires? Are they any
good?

Thanks

=====
Paul Maione