RE: [OT] This virus crap's gotta stop!

OK STOP THIS F##KING B#LLSH#T!
 IAM SICK TO DEATH OF THESE BABY ASSED BITCHIN POSTS.
where the hell are all these viruses? I have never gotten one through the
list.
I sick of hearing about it, post about damn cars ok. If somebody uses their
work putter, and it uses HTML, oh well, I dont have a problem.
the only thing I have a problem with is little useless pain in the ass
d#ckh#ads that
seem to enjoy sending a mess of non car related crap into my email.
I am on the scirocco.org list  ,. not the HTML*sniff I want my momy couse
Iam a waste of an orgasm*LIST.

thanks for a nice all powerfull DELETE key to trash all this crap.
btw Iam having a bad day, dont take any of this to personaly.
Iam the meaning of life

(MAD)Josh
87 16v seidl