RE: [OT] This virus crap's gotta stop!

I think a public flogging for all acts of
non-compliance for infractions on ALL list rules
(real, stated, implied or assumed) would be
sufficient.

Maybe we could set up some stocks next to the mail
server and hang a "I'm stupid" sign around the
offenders neck...

But depriving someone of 100+ semi-scirocco emails a
day??? that's cruel....

Mark

--- Shannon Fenton <sfenton@amazon.com> wrote:
> I am required to use HTML at work...so thats that.
> It will be in my posts
> from time to time. If we are creating new list rules
> for posting I say
> anyone caught not posting in HTML, youre off the
> list. Hows that?
>

> Thank you for your time.
> Shannon Fenton
> Telecom Resource Management
> Amazon.com
> 206.266.6736
> sfenton@amazon.com

=====
Mark
If you're not paranoid, you're not paying attention.

87 Westfalia Gl
84 Scirocco 8v
http://student.fortlewis.edu/~mwmages/