Got Rice

Since alot of talk is going on about "rice" lately abd I'm FINALLY back on
the list. How about this for heart ache....... try not to curse too loud
when you see this!  :-)

Check it out.... see what happens when you park next to too many hondas too
often.....it rubs off.

http://www.geocities.com/Motorcity/Garage/4882/

Don't worry, Doug, Dirk, and Toby can vouch for me that I "cured" it of it's
rice infection.  But there is no way you're going to get me to get rid of
the a-piller mounted 2 guage console...it's just too cool!

Rob
84 8v with "SERIOUS" TuV problems!!!!!!!!!!!