Re: rear speaker wires on 16v, and that cover in the back

I built a carpet covered wood shelf across the back to mount speakers in,
and an amp under.  Looks very smooth, I feel, and the shelf is not so big
that it really gets in the way putting stuff in the trunk.  I think there is
a picture on my web site  htttp://www.frontiernet.net/~sayer9

Brad