Re: rear speaker wires on 16v, and that cover in the back

--- Mark Mages <wasserbox@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Does anyone have pictures of custom speaker setups
> in
> their Sciroccos for ideas?
>
> Thanks
> Mark

I second that. I would like to see what some people
have done to reenforce that cover beneath the rear
hatch. The plastic clips that allow it to pull up with
the raised hatch break constantly. I imagine putting
some heavier speakers on that thing (what ever you
call it) only to have those clips snap even quicker.

Jorel Jackson