Cooing and Louspseakers

RE:  Cooling problems and dual fans

Summit sells a two fan add-on that looks like it fits earlier radiators.
Not cheap though.

A BTDT on improved loudspeakers:

Took the nice SEAS 4.5" out of my 78 (I gave to bro, but not the nice
speakers) and modified to fit into front door pocket position on 87 16V
(MG/AL alloy grinds easily) but it was PIA to keep grill on and fab Al to
match stock opening. Am using with neato Audax 19mm tweeters and custom
X-overs.  In the rear, the parcel tray will enhanace the low end a lot
when in place.

-- Brian D./OH
How can you be in two places at once when you're not anywhere at all...
Firesign Theatre