Heading out for SIR

Hey guys, damn, this is the second year in a row I've stayed up till 330am
waxing and prepping the car before the big 10 hr drive to Vancouver and then
Seattle for SIR.  I'll be hanging with Riley again, so if you guys want to
have any sort of get together (breakfast before the show?) or anything,
email us there.  I'm getting jealous of all these scirocco.org meets that
are too far away from me, so lets have our own pre SIR scirocco.org list
meet :)

 Anyway, if nothing happens, I'll look forward to seeing you all at the
show... most of you know me or know my car.  anyway, see ya there.

Owen
87 Scirocco 2.0L 16v #38 C-Modified.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571