Re: Hot air!

Marie Laugesen wrote:

> While driving home from Cambodian Tire this evening, I noticed my car blows
> hot air on my feet e ven when the heat setting is on cool.... I kinda
> noticed it before but because I was wearing flip-flops today I REALLY
> noticed it... any ideas??

   Either the cable slipped off the valve on the heater hose, or the
valve itself is broken.  It could have also come loose from the lever
inside the car.  I would start by checking out the operation of the
valve on the hose that runs into the car.  Have someone move the temp
lever back and fort and see if it moves.  If it does, then chances are
the valve is busted internally.  HTH...

 Andre'
 Lime Green 79